Sunday, December 8, 2013

Are you ready?

Well you can call me crazy, but the writing bug has officially hit.  I went downstairs and found ALL of my writing journals and such.  Let the fun begin!

So occasionally I may misspell a word from time to time, and that is what I did last night.  I meant to write Newbie, and spelled in Newby? Please forgive my error, I was a little excited.

This blog I guess is more informational about what is about to happen.  I have a lot of stuff that I have written in the past and took a writing class or two, but its my work, I did it by myself with feedback from a real professor and everything.  I will spare you the professor feedback, but some of the writing I think is pretty good.  So come with me as we take our first look into my writing style.

Thanks and lets get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment