Friday, June 20, 2014

Writer's Blog

Okay so that is kind of a play on words.  Most of us in writing come up with a mental block known as  writers block.  For me this has come in a couple different forms.  Not having time to write, not knowing what to write about, or having to much to write about, but not sure if its worth stepping on toes.

I guess the best way to go about this is to just write and whatever comes out go with it.  So first and foremost, TGIS!!  Thank God Its Summer!!  Not that I love the Hot weather, (i prefer milder climates, only so many clothes I can take off in the summer before other people start getting uncomfortable).  It really is nice when you can spend long days in the neighborhood pool, and with the absolute loves of your life.

Being a father is one really awesome adventure.  Every day you learn something new or your kids say something you have not heard yet.  They are learning their colors and numbers. They love to see you and say "Dada Deuces" and I love you!  or to listen to them say their prayers at night.  It just warms your heart.

I really feel like this is all over the place and sometimes it has to be.  I enjoy writing and I enjoy watching my little "brother", excel in writing as well.  He is coming into his own as a writer and is really brilliant with the contexts of what he writes.  I hope that he continues to the point of getting his book published because there really is nothing else out there quite like what he is writing.

As far as my writings, i am much more comfortable blogging and writing what comes to mind, than writing novels.  I want to write books both novels and children's books.  It is my passion.  I am a dreamer!  I love to dream about what life would be like if I could write full time, where we would live, what my surroundings would be like.

The biggest thing is just seeing my name on a book, in print.  That would and will be a very momentous occasion.  I love to teach my kids in school, but I have a very sour taste in my mouth regarding the state of education especially in North Carolina right now.  As my back up plan I have to get into writing mode!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment