Friday, May 25, 2012

The Amish Giant

Many people ask me where the name Amish Giant comes from. The name originated at one of the first schools I worked at post Eckerd Youth Alternatives. It was actually given to me by one of the baseball coaches. It is in away ironic. I'm not sure if they ever knew that my grandfather was actually from an Amish community. I grew up miles from an Amish community and respect that life style. I am not sure how HE came up with the nickname, but it is one that is fitting so therefore I have decided to embrace the name and run with it. So this blog is is my attempt to fulfill a life long dream and passion. I hope you can take this journey with me. God willing, one day I will find my work in print as a hard copy. Thank you and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment